Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Parkway Motel


I'm in the midst of packing and getting ready to move, but I'm taking a break to look back through some of the images I've made in my project so far. I like to look through them real quickly the first time I scan them, then I'll come back to them a few days later, and so on all the way through the project. It helps me to discover things I may have missed the first time around. It also helps me to see where I'm headed and what I should work on. Sometimes I'll have a greater appreciation for an image I didn't like at first.

As I continue to look back over my work, images that I continue to like (such as this one) and that have received positive feedback from others have a greater chance of being part of the final group. As I've shown my work from this project to three photographers with differing styles, they have all picked this one as one of the stronger images. What do you think? I love that they're advertising "Color T-V"!

No comments: