Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm a guest blogger today...

I was recently contacted by Skin Cohen who runs Marketing Essentials International, a marketing consulting blog for the photography industry. I "met" Skip through Twitter. Although the jury is still out (as far as I'm concerned) as to the value of Twitter for me, I have met some people I would never have had the opportunity to come across by networking through Twitter. Skip saw something I posted, checked out my website, then contacted me about being a guest blogger on his blog. Our phone conversation focused on the importance of maintaining personal projects, so I geared my post towards that along with how it intertwines with where I'm at in my life. Check out Skip's blog (and my post from today) by clicking the title of this post. Thanks!

No comments: