Monday, June 20, 2011

Fundraising Photo Booth

Photo booths at weddings and other events seem to be very trendy now. When I was recently asked to run a photo booth for an adoption fundraiser, I thought it sounded like a fun way to contribute. Since there was already an admission price for the music and art fair, we chose to offer the photo booth pictures for a small additional charge. Several people let us borrow costumes and accessories so people could dress up for their picture. If you are planning a fundraising event, I would highly recommend adding a fun photo booth!

Me with one of my assistants in front of one of the costume racks




 

2 comments:

John R Felkins said...

Very fun idea!

Leslie McDaniel said...

It was SO fun. Some people took a little coaxing...but I think they had fun once they started to dress up!